Seven Unbelievable Reasons
Halitosis is another name for bad breath. It’s commonly viewed as a sign of poor oral hygiene, but it could also be a sign of something else.
It is estimated that one out of every four persons suffers from foul breath. It’s the third most common reason for people to go to the dentist. In Pakistan, the best dental in Lahore views halitosis as a severe problem that must be treated in order to improve one’s quality of life.
Let’s dig more in what are the causes and treatments for halitosis.
WHAT CAUSES BAD BREATH
• Bad breath is caused by poor dental hygiene, such as not brushing and flossing properly.
• Use of Tobacco. They are the primary cause of halitosis.
• When food particles become stuck between the teeth in the mouth for an extended period of time, they generate bad breath.
• A Dry mouth is caused by a lack of saliva, which increases the foul odor in the mouth.
• Fasting and experimenting with low-carb diets boost the body’s ketone metabolism, which produces a pungent odour. As a result, your breath will smell unpleasant.
• Some medications cause halitosis by causing dry mouth or releasing substances that cause halitosis.
• Lastly, diseases such as liver cancer, liver failure, and other metabolic disorders can result in unpleasant or bad breath.
HOW TO CURE BAD BREATH
• You’ll always have a confident and bright smile if you keep up with your oral hygiene. It lowers the risk of both gum disease and cavities, which can cause bad breath.
• Mouthwashes and toothpaste should be used properly. They’re made to kill nasty bacteria in your mouth and give you fresh breath.
• If you have gum disease, treat it right away or suffer the consequences later.
• It’s just as important to keep your tongue clean as it is to keep your body clean. Regular flossing once a day guarantees that the sticky foodstuff between the teeth is removed.
• Your tongue can serve as a breeding ground for germs that cause halitosis. The tongue must be cleaned on a regular basis.
• If you have dentures, ensure sure they are kept clean at all times.
• Dry mouth should be avoided at all costs. Make sure you drink plenty of water.
DENTORAL STUDIO – Best Treatment for Bad Breath in Pakistan
The best way to get rid of halitosis is to identify the cause and receive appropriate treatment for it. Some of the techniques can be done at home, but if you still have trouble breathing, visit your nearest dentist. Do not be embarrassed about your dental health and schedule an appointment as soon as possible. Dentoral Studio has a team of the top professionals who can provide you with the greatest treatment and assist you in quickly resolving any dental issues!